From: Yogesh Khare [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: ForEverglades Scholarship Program Announcement

All,

The Everglades Foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to students engaged in advanced research supporting the restoration of America’s Everglades. The Foundation is committed to supporting graduate research students actively pursuing the development of innovative scientific methods to advance the understanding of Everglades physical, chemical or biological processes, or research in economic impacts of environmental changes.

I am attaching here the announcement for the 2019 ForEverglades Scholarship program. The application closing date is August 31, 2019.

To kindly assist us in attracting the best candidates, would you please advertise for our Scholarship program in your department or Institution?

Thank you.

--

Yogesh P. Khare, Ph.D.

Water Quality Scientist

Office: 305.251.0001

Direct: 786.249.4439

Facebook |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  | Instagram

America’s Everglades, the water supply for nearly 8 million Floridians

Please note that the information and attachments in this email are intended for the exclusive use

of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information.