Water Institute Faculty and Students,

Attached is an announcement that could be of interest to students and postdocs.

From: Marianne Elizabeth Krasny <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:54 AM
To: Ardoin, Nicole M; Monroe,Martha C.; Kathryn Stevenson; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Active Learning Postdoc positions--Please share with potential candidates

Dear Nicole, Martha, Marc, and Kathryn,

Cornell has two teaching post-doc positions open, with focus on using active learning strategies in (1) global water resources and climate change courses, and (2) capstone and field biology courses. We are particularly interested in candidates for the first position who have a background in social sciences of water resources. Please feel free to share with any qualified candidates and ask them to send their cv and cover letter to Peter McIntyre and me as soon as possible. (If we move ahead with any candidate, we will ask them to officially apply through the Cornell system.) Thanks! Marianne