Dear all,

My name is Bogdan Mursa and I am PhD student with interest in Complex
Networks.

I am looking for some nice data sets with which my students can play
around during their labs. I am particularly interested in networks
studying homeless people or other social interactions based on social
status - while doing the research I found this project:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__teamcore.usc.edu_people_amulya_healer_index.html-23home&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=U0jhvwCK-Mo22lyc6iBtRS2yIB15kRKiL9POAhNRGdc&s=MZHeSwPXO6io6DCE8T8FPccz3yIs_5Hemj8eNnklZ6E&e=.

Unfortunately, I did not find the data set they studied hence I am asking
you for some help. If any of you can point me to where I can find and
download the data set they studied, or similar ones, I would be more than
grateful.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Bogdan.