Job title: Open Rank positions (Professor to Lecturer) in Social Networks
Job reference: P67540
Application closing date: 30/06/2019
Location: University of Exeter Business School, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive
Package: Generous holiday allowances, flexible working, pension scheme and relocation package (if applicable).
Job category/type: Academic, education & Research, full time, permanent

To view job details or apply on-line click here.<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.exeter.ac.uk_hrpr-5Fwebrecruitment_wrd_run_ETREC107GF.open-3FVACANCY-5FID-3D871560Oh3n-26WVID-3D3817591jNg-26LANG-3DUSA&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=DFimWRbCne36fGOhzSp_NCeora0U_1ueHM_iUPbjqoY&s=TVqueMVkRsIcRXcfRJOuJ8WvhEG-FB4UubxUlvNm6RA&e=>
We seek several ambitious and exceptional colleagues with research interests in Social Networks to join either the Management, Finance & Accounting or Science, Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship (SITE) departments at the University of Exeter Business School. There are several Open Rank (Professor to Lecturer), Permanent, Full-Time positions that will cover Education and Research.

In particular, we welcome applications of social network scholars interested in one or more of the following research areas: leadership, organizational behaviour, marketing, human resource management, data/business analytics, strategy and IB, entrepreneurship and innovation, finance and accounting. Candidates should have a good understanding of network analyses models such as ERGMs, Stochastic Actor-oriented Models, and Relational Event Models.

We look for candidates that have the necessary skills to conduct high-quality research and teach a range of courses in our undergraduate, MBA, and doctoral programs.

If you are interested in these positions we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. This is a rolling-recruitment campaign and applications will be assessed and interviews will be held throughout the recruitment period.

***We will be available during the Sunbelt Conference in Montreal for informal conversations.***

For an informal and confidential discussion regarding posts please contact

  *   Professor Alexandra Gerbasi (email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) - for roles with an emphasis on leadership, organizational behaviour, marketing or human resource management
  *   Professor Andrew Parker (email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) - for role with an emphasis on data/business analytics, strategy and IB, entrepreneurship and innovation
  *   Professor Grzegorz Trojanowski/Professor Bill Peng (email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) - for roles with an emphasis on Finance and Accounting.

Andrew Parker
Professor of Business
Head of Department for Science, Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship (SITE)
Director of the Research Methods Centre (RMC)
University of Exeter Business School
Tel: +44(0) 1392 723485
Email: [log in to unmask]
[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.exeter.ac.uk_codebox_email-2Dsig_images_bs-5F2017.gif&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=DFimWRbCne36fGOhzSp_NCeora0U_1ueHM_iUPbjqoY&s=poZ_XiW2-OPJhYSu9IFQJH59OV1XirMT5EmYONzy5ys&e=]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__business-2Dschool.exeter.ac.uk_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=DFimWRbCne36fGOhzSp_NCeora0U_1ueHM_iUPbjqoY&s=dWF4uqGkTU0x3RHWFY7RiQx01nj9XzdzsEBdfORKZ6s&e=>
This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.