Hi Charlie,

Check out the Game of Throne network:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__networkofthrones.wordpress.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=ZfwJrqk4ncTw2c7sbvFGmnP1rqacyOyca6n_nH8sDyc&s=RSwdTrOe471mEkUOgSsGNrPTW7j8fJoHenqY6BBsWug&e=

And then there's the network for the Marvel Cinematic Universe:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__studentwork.prattsi.org_infovis_labs_visualizing-2Dmarvels-2Dthe-2Davengers-2Dphase-2Done_&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=ZfwJrqk4ncTw2c7sbvFGmnP1rqacyOyca6n_nH8sDyc&s=GQJxv0pmbA04BQgL60XQiq4vG6oa3r_gE4kKvT3HLU0&e=

Cheers,
-Jesse