***Invitation to Attend***

The organizing committee of the 10th International Conference on Social Media and Society (#SMSociety) invites you to visit vibrant Toronto on July 19-21, 2019. The 2019 conference will be held at the Ted Rogers School of Management and hosted by the Social Media Lab at Ryerson University. This year's theme is on “Rethinking Privacy and Trust in the Social Media Age”. Link: https://socialmediaandsociety.org

The conference offers an intensive 3-day program including 8(!) hands-on workshops, full & work-in-progress papers, panels, and posters featuring the latest in social media research (https://socialmediaandsociety.org/2019-schedule/). Our interdisciplinary community brings researchers from a wide variety of disciplines including Communication, Information Science, Management, Sociology, Education, Journalism, Computer Science, Political Science, Health, and other fields. This year, we are honoured to have a highly distinguished scholars as our keynote speakers:

We hope you can join us for this exciting event and contribute to this emerging research area! If you have any questions about the conference, please email us at: [log in to unmask]  or visit our website to register https://socialmediaandsociety.org/registration/

---

#SMSociety'19 Organizing Committee

https://socialmediaandsociety.org/about/