Digital Media Summer Institute 2019

17 June - 12 July, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa

iNova Media Lab, Lisbon, Portugal

We are pleased to announce that the applications for the Digital Media Summer Institute 2019 are currently open.

The Digital Media Summer Institute is a set of intensive hands-on workshops annually organized by iNOVA Media Lab.

The following workshops will be held in Lisbon at the Universidade Nova de Lisboa I NOVA FCSH:

  • Introduction to Visualization (17-21 June) by Ana Figueiras

  • Female Entrepreneurship: From Idea to Digital Business (21 June - 6 July) by Jaqueline Silva

  • How to study Digital Networks? (24-27 June) by Janna Joceli Omena

  • Designing a digital artifact: from idea to requirements (24-27 June) by Carla Nave

  • Arduino + Processing: DIY sensing data for creative applications (1-3 July) by André Rocha + Carla Nave

  • Animated GIFs: introducing a powerful digital storytelling tool for visual communication (1-4 July) by Assunção Duarte

  • Creating web documentaries without coding (8-11 July) by Arianna Mencaroni

  • Introduction to Data Journalism (8-12 July) by Ilo Aguiar

For more information, please visit: http://inovamedialab.org/summerinstitute2019

On behalf of iNOVA Media Lab team,

--
SMART ˚ ˚ Social Media Research Techniques
#SMARTDataSprint I iNOVA Media Lab I NOVA FCSH