Hey friends... tomorrow we are hosting a demo of the PARTNER Tool's
validated surveys for collecting network data, including how to customize
the 19 Question legacy survey and the many topical surveys. We'll also show
how they link to the PARTNER data analysis and visualization dashboards, and
how to export the raw data to use in other programs. These are great,
accessible tools for those evaluating networks including measures of trust,
value, resource exchange, outcomes, and quality of ties in collaborative
networks, using surveys that have already been fielded in over 4000
networks.  I know a lot of people are looking for validated surveys of
collaboration, and a value of these surveys is that give you a place to
start, so you don't have to start from scratch.

Join the fun! May 23 at 10am MT.

Register here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__visiblenetworklabs.com_may-2D23-2Dweb-2Ddemo-2Dsign-2Dup_&d=DwICAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=Df7de-Ryqypc1yVfiH8TrsJaoQnYqDU0mpbCQa2Sc9U&s=fjnK0Ix8t8p3BKX3i1poVEjg4ZLQq5sS3_minkajaBo&e=

Danielle

Danielle Varda, PhD

Founder and CEO, Visible Network Labs

Associate Professor | Director, Center on Network Science at the Univ of CO
Denver | School of Public Affairs

Mother, to 3 Spirited Girls :)

Fight Back Fellow - Winner, FBF's 2018 Social Impact Incubator Pitch
Competition

303 601 8874 |  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Visible Network Labs:  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.visiblenetworklabs.com_&d=DwICAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=Df7de-Ryqypc1yVfiH8TrsJaoQnYqDU0mpbCQa2Sc9U&s=cDRyo7IZajebl-e-6OGsf57JSiZHYYRbhbSWjVdk7qM&e=>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.visiblenetworklabs.com&d=DwICAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=Df7de-Ryqypc1yVfiH8TrsJaoQnYqDU0mpbCQa2Sc9U&s=JXBSaFmxhJ_g4XPAemDZkQnpDp9UPEc3vqUZIuisItY&e=