Dear all,

Aside from being a respected scholar and Lin’s constant companion, Sue Freeman greatly contributed to our community through building relationships and welcoming young colleagues, making them feel at home. Such actions are essential for creating thriving and resilient communities.

We are thankful to have been reminded of the need to make explicit Sue Freeman’s contribution to our field and happy to invite you to the  Lin and Sue Freeman tribute at the Sunbelt 2019 Conference.

As a reminder: the event will be at lunch time on Wednesday, the 19th from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Those of you who have known Sue and Lin and want to join should fill this short form before June 1st: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_CH9c5WZHPpFxGPgi7&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=w00aW2IrlHuyUiaKclSnaxvLKKH5uLOx521Q0OTqgQA&s=I1QCh3e-qRm-OoNrUvPFR6SnDXyYZuUq7WJiNCnr6w0&e= .

Johanne

Johanne Saint-Charles
Professeure - Département de communication sociale et publique
Directrice - Institut Santé et société
Directrice -  Centre collaborateur OMS/OPS pour la santé au travail et en environnement (Cinbiose)
(514) 987-3000 poste 2081

Chair, Sunbelt 2019 Conference
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sunbelt2019.ca_&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=w00aW2IrlHuyUiaKclSnaxvLKKH5uLOx521Q0OTqgQA&s=1Je8oC-O5sBMSa19Tx_o9SKlaGrhCtkTxWy_iJbedGI&e=
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sunbelt2019.ca&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=w00aW2IrlHuyUiaKclSnaxvLKKH5uLOx521Q0OTqgQA&s=Ex9cSGascIZQV3D3mKVkeCLTh24ojRATfbw0TIBNyq8&e=>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]