Dear all,

I am Maria Cutillas, currently I am starting a research about international criminal networks operating in social exclusion contexts.

I am looking for bibliography about the link between both themes (international criminal networks and social exclusion), theoretical but also empirical. I am interested in how social exclusion can lead to certain individuals to be involved in this sort of networks. And I also need to explore how the activity of this kind of networks can lead to social exclusion (of the members themselves, the direct victims, or those who are involved by these activities without being the target of the criminal network).

The research perspective I am following is systemic, and SNA will be applied.

It would be of great help at this stage if someone could send to me some information and references, or indicate where I can find it. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Maria Cutillas.