UF Water Institute Affiliate Faculty,

Please remember that tomorrow is the last day to VOTE for the WI Faculty Advisory Committee. (Click HERE TO VOTE, see details below)

Thank you for supporting the Water Institute to elect our new FAC.

Paloma

From: Carton de Grammont,Paloma
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Carton de Grammont,Paloma <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please VOTE for Water Institute Faculty Advisory Committee - 2019 - Vote by Friday, May 31st

UF Water Institute Affiliate Faculty:

Thank you for your response to our Call for Nominees for the WI Faculty Advisory Committee (WI FAC). We are asking you for your vote now.

Nominees are listed below in alphabetical order as they appear on the on-line survey/ballot. The UF WI encourages diversity on the FAC (Gender, College, Department, Discipline and Faculty Rank) and we are pleased with a broad range of Nominees. To find more information about each nominee, click on the nominees’ name.  Faculty remaining on the FAC are listed at the end of this email for your reference. Please cast your vote for exactly 4 nominees by Friday, May 31, 2019.

WI Faculty Advisory Committee Nominees  (Click HERE TO VOTE)

Nominee

College

Department

Faculty Rank

Allen, Mike

IFAS

School of Forest Resources and Conservation (SFRC)

Professor

Bartels, Wendy-Lin

IFAS

School of Forest Resources and Conservation (SFRC)

Assistant Research Scientist

Bowden, John

College of Veterinary Medicine

Center for Environmental and Human Toxicology &

Department of Physiological Sciences

Assistant Professor

Court, Christa

IFAS

Food and Resource Economics Department (FRED)

Assistant Scientist

Her, Young Gu

IFAS

Agriculture and Biological Engineering

Assistant Professor

Kadyampakeni, Davie

IFAS

Soil and Water Sciences

Assistant Professor

Leibold, Mathew

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Department of Biology

Professor

Sabo-Attwood, Tara

College of Public Health and Health Professions

Department of Environmental & Global Health

Associate Professor and Chair

Whiles, Matt

IFAS

Soil and Water Sciences

Professor & Chair

Zotarelli,  Lincoln

IFAS

Horticultural Sciences Department

Assistant Professor

Additional information on the Water Institute FAC is available on the Water Institute website including current and past members and charter.

FAC members that will remain after this election are listed below for your convenience.

FAC member

Term

College

Department

Faculty Rank

Angelini, Christine

2017-2020

Engineering

ESSIE

Assistant Professor

Angelo, Mary

2018-2021

College of Law

Environmental and Land Use Law Program

Professor and Director

Bianchi, Thomas

2017-2020

CLAS

Geology

Endowed Chair of Geological Sciences

Brenner, Mark

2017-2020 (Chair)

CLAS

Geology

Professor

Denslow, Nancy

2020-2022*

Veterinary Medicine

Center for Environmental and Human Toxicology

Professor

Kaplan, David

2018-2021

Engineering

Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment

Associate Professor

Lorenzen, Kai

2017-2020

IFAS