This is a reminder that nominations are due tomorrow.  Thanks to all of you who have already responded!!

Lisette

From: Staal,Lisette M
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 1:25 PM
To: 'Water Institute Expertise Faculty' <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Staal,Lisette M <[log in to unmask]>; Carton de Grammont,Paloma <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Nominations 2019 - WI Faculty Advisory Committee (FAC) - please respond by this Thursday

Dear Water Institute Affiliate Faculty:

It is time for Water Institute Faculty Advisory Committee (FAC) elections and we are soliciting nominations for new FAC members. Self-nominations are welcome!

Please send nominations to ([log in to unmask]) by this Thursday, May 16thth, 2019

The Faculty Advisory Committee consists of 15 participating Water Institute Affiliate faculty serving staggered 3 year terms. Ten of the members are elected and five are appointed to ensure diverse disciplinary representation. We seek to identify 4 faculty to fill the vacancies as Drs. Tatiana Borisova (Food and Resource Economics Department), James Gillooly (Biology Department), Michael Dukes (Agricultural and Biological Engineering Department) and Jonathan Martin (Department of Geological Sciences) rotate off the WI FAC. Information on the WI FAC including the Charter, meeting information, and  current FAC members at on the Water Institute website.

We hope to have new FAC members elected by the end of May and appreciate your participation in this process.  Thank you very much!

Lisette Staal

( sent on behalf of the nominating Committee (Drs. Nancy Denslow, Mark Brenner, and Wendy Graham)

Lisette M. Staal, Research Coordinator

UF Water Institute
570 Weil Hall, PO Box 116601

University of Florida