From: eRA Communications Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 2, 2019 at 6:33:48 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: eRA Update: RPPRs With Publications Can Once Again be Submitted

eRA Update: RPPRs With Publications Can Once Again be Submitted

Thursday, May 2, 2019

The issue that resulted in users being unable to save publications for Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPRs) has been resolved. You may now submit RPPRs that include publications as you would normally.

(Original message below sent Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at 2:20 p.m. ET)

eRA Alert: Hold off on Submitting RPPRs with Publications For Now

Wednesday, May 01, 2019

eRA has received reports that users are unable to save publications for Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPRs).  We are currently working with the National Library of Medicine (NLM) to identify and resolve the issue. We will send an update when more information is available.

In the meantime, we recommend you do not submit any RPPRs that include publications until the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Joe Schumaker

eRA Communications

Division of Communications and Outreach

NIH Office of Extramural Research

Need Help? Check out self-help resources on the Help page before submitting an online ticket; or call Toll-free: 1-866-504-9552, Phone: 301-402-7469. The Service Desk hours are Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.

Help us improve our communications; send your suggestions and feedback to [log in to unmask] or call 301-435-8185.

To read other recent articles and messages, please visit our Latest News page at https://era.nih.gov/news_and_events/index.cfm.