Good afternoon,

Please see the latest guidance from NIH below regarding submitting RPPRs.

We will send an update with the issue has been resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

~Amber

Amber Hardie, CRA
Sponsored Programs Manager
UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA

Division of Sponsored Programs | Office of Research
207 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500