cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

MEMORANDUM

June 27, 2019

All Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Staff

Dr. Judy Traveis
Assistant Dean for Administration
UF Graduate School

RE:

Upcoming Teaching Assistant (TA) Orientation, 8/13/19

This year’s Teaching Assistant (TA) Orientation will take place on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 in Carleton Auditorium from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Hosted by the Graduate School and the Center for Teaching Excellence, the TA Orientation is required for new teaching assistants in your academic unit.

Please let us know the number of new teaching assistants in your unit who will be attending this year’s orientation by clicking on this link to fill out our registration survey:

2019-2020 Teaching Assistant (TA) Orientation Registration Survey

Please respond by 5 p.m. Friday, August 9, 2019.

If you have any questions, please contact me at 392-8525 or [log in to unmask].