Good Afternoon,

Thanks to all of you who responded to our earlier email and are including the Graduate School's PowerPoint slides in your local orientations for new graduate students.  If those of you from whom we haven't heard yet would still be interested in working with the Graduate School to increase students' awareness of our initiatives, please let us know and we would be happy to send you the additional information.  We appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you.

Jesse Chiarolanzio
OPS Social Media Coordinator
The Graduate School
University of Florida