Hello LRNASST network!

I am the Peer Tutoring Coordinator at the University of Minnesota - Twin
Cities. Our department is looking to expand and update our tutoring center
(it's been growing at a fast rate!). We've been noticing that more and more
students are using our services and tutors. On most days a tutor can be
working with 4-5 people on 2-3 different subjects at the same time. At the
moment we have these small (about 3x3 feet) butterfly shaped tables that
have wheels so that they can be moved. The butterfly tables really allow
allow for 3 students to comfortably sit around. Since we're looking to buy
new furniture, do you folks have any ideas or any kind of tables/chairs or
setup that has worked for your center? Any tips or advice would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!

- Crystal

--
*Crystal Lee, MA*
Peer Tutoring Coordinator, SMART Learning Commons

PhD student, Higher Education
Organizational Leadership, Policy, and Development
College of Education and Human Development
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Input | Communication | Positivity | Empathy | Learner