We work with our Institutional  Research Department to collect data on
students who use our services and compare student final grades to the
students in their  classes who do not use the Learning Center. We are also
looking into other options of students who faculty refer to the learning
center and comparing them to students in their classes who do not use the
center.

*Robert Carey*
*Learning Center Coordinator*
*Phi Theta Kappa Advisor*