From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Heidi Roberts
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Storing ID Badges

I employ between 40-45 peer tutors each year. Each tutor is provided an ID badge on a lanyard so that they can be easily identified by those who enter our department. I'm looking for ideas on how to easily and neatly store and organize the ID badges between shifts. I always prefer that tutors leave their badges here so that they are sure to have them on their next shift. Any of you who operate similarly in your learning centers, what are some creative ways you've organized your badges on lanyards so that peer tutors can easily access them but yet they do not create an eyesore in the office? Thank you for your helpful suggestions!