From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brittney Smith
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Textbooks

Good morning everyone!

Here in the Tutor Program at the University of Maine, we acquire a large amount of textbooks that serve as resources for our tutors. As I'm sure happens on your campuses, the textbooks change each and every year, rendering most of our texts unusable.

I'm curious to know what you all do with your old textbooks? We'd like to know if there are other options out there before we go about simply recycling them.

Appreciate your insights!

Best,

Brittney Smith
she/her/hers