The Campus Learning Center at Virginia Commonwealth University is hiring!
The full posting is linked below.  We are currently recruiting applicants
for our Assistant Direction of Tutoring.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.vcujobs.com_postings_90861&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=i00x8GrtpSZHwodKWNchV9FKjlq1PsIVTOYT7QcStYs&s=gRlwWlwWhSioJ0aJQdXFd531WcQjU0p-lW4Q3XQi9kw&e=

I am happy to answer any questions about VCU or the position.  Please feel
free to share the posting with others.

Best,
Michal
--