The Campus Learning Center at Virginia Commonwealth University is hiring!  The full posting is linked below.  We are currently recruiting applicants for our Assistant Direction of Tutoring.

https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/90861

I am happy to answer any questions about VCU or the position.  Please feel free to share the posting with others.

Best,
Michal
--
Michal Zivan Coffey