Hello Listers,
The National College Learning Center Association offers the Learning Centers of Excellence (LCE) certification. It’s purpose is listed below. You also have the ability to use the criteria to gage where your center is operating and as a self-evaluation tool. Denoting the best of the best, the LCE is a process of taking stock of your center’s operations. Anyone looking to learn more about LCE is welcome to register for one of the remaining 6 seats for the FREE WEBINAR offered on Friday July 12, 2019 at noon EASTERN time. If you have questions about this or other webinars, please contact me off list using [log in to unmask] or visit https://nclca.wildapricot.org/webinars for info and to register. Best to you and we hope you have a safe holiday celebrating our country’s freedom on the 4th.

Purpose of the Learning Centers of Excellence certification

David L Reedy, PhD | Distinguish Part-Time Faculty
E: [log in to unmask] | M: 419.303.1908 Twitter | Facebook | LinkedInwww.ncu.edu
Past-President, Treasurer, Current Webinar Coordinator, NCLCA
2018 Recipient NCLCA Lifetime Achievement Award