Hello Brad,

Is your program CRLA Certified? Are you using the Canvas course and the
face to face training to meet the requirements?

Joni

[image: Estrella Mountain Community College logo]
Joni Brummer
Estrella Mountain Community College
MARICOPA COMMUNITY COLLEGES
Instructional Services Supervisor | Academic Success Center
3000 North Dysart Road, Avondale, AZ 85323
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.estrellamountain.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=osXNqVEKPRsZUPZxk0_QqsF9X0HMzwmUeXS7dGKV-gs&s=BNG5OpynDORY3IEbKmRA3qoXvmBfscJw3U4Q3P4HWX0&e=
O: 623-935-8477
LinkedIn  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__linkedin.com_school_estrella-2Dmountain-2Dcommunity-2Dcollege&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=osXNqVEKPRsZUPZxk0_QqsF9X0HMzwmUeXS7dGKV-gs&s=5lnK6iZq9EWVzTKFMG_y6KayFFP2DggwCyCdo96FHQE&e= >
| Twitter  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_emcc-5Fofficial&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=osXNqVEKPRsZUPZxk0_QqsF9X0HMzwmUeXS7dGKV-gs&s=QncwzEh_1Gak6q9s56NPdenIBxJQXqGpV6FaUPg7kNo&e= >| Facebook
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_estrellamountaincc&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=osXNqVEKPRsZUPZxk0_QqsF9X0HMzwmUeXS7dGKV-gs&s=47vYuHWIBld_XkriYd8spfwKY4pRnRq71W4wDAqLB-0&e= >

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams