I am looking for a way to change up our training - doing a six hour face to
face just is too difficult for the students and, as I get older, for me.
Is it possible that it can ported to online or is it still six hours face
to face?  If I break it up three hours and three hours it's so hard to get
students to return.  Appreciate your help on this!

Mike

Michael B. Kassel, Ph. D.
Tutorial Coordinator
Academic Success Center