https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c324fa3c9639ee71eeeea1904/images/caa5e2f2-ad1f-4ec0-845f-a94cd1e612ce.jpg

Please consider joining your colleagues that support first-year students at the Midwest First Year Conference!

This is a regional one-day drive-in conference that provides a forum for academic and student affairs professionals to share ideas, resources, and pedagogy to enhance the first-year experience at 2-year and 4-year institutions.

Registration is now open for the 2019 Midwest First-Year Conference on Friday, September 27, 2019 at Illinois State University. This year's theme is Strategic Steps for First-Year Students. Register for the early bird rate now.

Program proposals submissions are due on Friday, June 15th!  For more information, click here.

Nominate a colleague for the Midwest First-Year Champion Award by Wednesday, July 31st!  Click here to learn more!

We hope you'll join us in September!  For more information on the conference, please visit our website!

I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.  Feel free to share this message as appropriate.

Take care,

Lisa

Lisa Lawless, M.Ed.

Senior Coordinator

University College

Illinois State University

p:

309-438-7100

w:

UniversityCollege.IllinoisState.edu  e: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">  [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">   [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">