Hello Keith,

We have been using an Embedded Tutoring model for 3 semesters now. Do you
have any best practices that you are willing to share? Is your program CRLA
certified?

Thank you.

Joni

[image: Estrella Mountain Community College logo]
Joni Brummer
Estrella Mountain Community College
MARICOPA COMMUNITY COLLEGES
Instructional Services Supervisor | Academic Success Center
3000 North Dysart Road, Avondale, AZ 85323
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.estrellamountain.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=aKJdWv4O9-VsgSilr44RgKDs4IHgaB0cJs7EW9rNceg&s=-kGGIWcSw5-H4TvoXo3AzZlJX92jfX6fQsgCS-VzuQk&e=
O: 623-935-8477
LinkedIn  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__linkedin.com_school_estrella-2Dmountain-2Dcommunity-2Dcollege&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=aKJdWv4O9-VsgSilr44RgKDs4IHgaB0cJs7EW9rNceg&s=XKnbWylDB-CJqDipFLdmRoclCmJj3gQdMuor-sRimeY&e= >
| Twitter  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_emcc-5Fofficial&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=aKJdWv4O9-VsgSilr44RgKDs4IHgaB0cJs7EW9rNceg&s=v04Bz6WKiPOQnN2XXo994VPAuh8jO5fs5HASVGqt0nM&e= >| Facebook
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_estrellamountaincc&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=aKJdWv4O9-VsgSilr44RgKDs4IHgaB0cJs7EW9rNceg&s=7B3bmpWR9HRgH1WUb4GvwUeMlwZlaXIOAfZWy70wwrU&e= >

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams