Hello Keith,

We have been using an Embedded Tutoring model for 3 semesters now. Do you have any best practices that you are willing to share? Is your program CRLA certified?

Thank you.

Joni

Estrella Mountain Community College logo
Joni Brummer
Estrella Mountain Community College
MARICOPA COMMUNITY COLLEGES
Instructional Services Supervisor | Academic Success Center
3000 North Dysart Road, Avondale, AZ 85323

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams