Good afternoon!

Our institution has an Early Alert function, but also an individual case function. We're really interested in growing our cases. What protocol are you all using with cases and alerts? How do we get more faculty to complete cases and how do we get more students to come in to our office from cases? Feel free to respond on or off list.

Best,
Stormy

--
Stormy Sims, M.Ed
Coordinator of Academic Support Programs

University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, GA 30118

University of West Georgia

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee please do not save, print, or re-transmit, except to return to the sender.