Good afternoon,

We’ve recently used a program called Screencast-O-Matic. There is a free version available, but we paid for the Deluxe version in order to have more editing access. Below are url’s for the webpage as well as pricing information.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/

https://screencast-o-matic.com/plans

Best,

Abby Beck

Student Success Coach

Spoon River College

23235 N. County Highway 22
Canton, IL 61520

(309) 649-6225

src.edu  |  facebook.com/spoonrivercollege