An iPhone and iMovie is all you need these days. I’ve used a Canon Rebel as well edited in iMovie - here’s an example of a SI promotion we did a few years back:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_Ionmsd8B7Zc&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=hxtULhCrs0QaKmU41idnGfB-vSIoZwxS4h60hdeDyPE&s=qA-U4Q4i0ZyXY0nudkmsuzH-JxtFrG3VyjR9LJ6HiIA&e=