Hello,
Please find a link to the recording and material from the free webinar on preparing your certification packet offered this past Friday.
Below is a link to the material which must be accessed within 7 days.

https://we.tl/t-zKgRbxsWdh

We use WETRANSFER.COM which is a free service. If you have any questions please let me know. [log in to unmask]

If you are interested in the free and paid webinar series please go to NCLCA.ORG/Webinars for more information.

David L. Reedy, PhD
NCLCA Webinar Coordinator
See NCLCA’s newest publication: Learning Centers of the 21st Century
David L Reedy, PhD | Distinguish Core Adjunct Faculty
E: [log in to unmask] | M: 419.303.1908 Twitter | Facebook | LinkedInwww.ncu.edu
Past-President, Treasurer, Current Webinar Coordinator, NCLCA
2018 Recipient NCLCA Lifetime Achievement Award