Hi Sarah,
We adopted Starfish Core (what used to be called Connect and Early Alert)
about 5 years ago. It is used to support our innovative team-based advising
model, allows students to schedule appointments and providers (like
advisors, instructors, support staff) to document outcomes etc and the
Early Alert piece is critical to identification of students at risk and to
connect them to support.  We also use pieces for our assessment.

I'm happy to talk off-line about the implementation process and how we use
it.
Jennifer

Jennifer W. Cannady
Assistant Dean of the College/Director, Academic Advising & Accessible
Education
Office of Academic Advising & Accessible Education

Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Avenue Decatur, GA 30030
404 471-6284

**Students may schedule appointments with me on compass.agnesscott.edu
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__compass.agnesscott.edu&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=5Sw-RxIsWniI2-zmThR0ORhaDDyxeyeB1LZFMBoeWjc&s=AMzB2ec9yEcVKCy8GXeGbAaM8DjE2GhRr3fdNIDEnd0&e= > If no time available works with your
schedule, please contact Cindi McPheeters in Buttrick Hall Room G-15.*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *This communication may contain confidential and
privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any viewing, copying or distribution of this message by unintended
recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and
please delete the message from your computer*.