Hi Sarah,
We adopted Starfish Core (what used to be called Connect and Early Alert) about 5 years ago. It is used to support our innovative team-based advising model, allows students to schedule appointments and providers (like advisors, instructors, support staff) to document outcomes etc and the Early Alert piece is critical to identification of students at risk and to connect them to support.  We also use pieces for our assessment.

I'm happy to talk off-line about the implementation process and how we use it.
Jennifer

Jennifer W. Cannady
Assistant Dean of the College/Director, Academic Advising & Accessible Education
Office of Academic Advising & Accessible Education

Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Avenue Decatur, GA 30030
404 471-6284

*Students may schedule appointments with me on compass.agnesscott.edu If no time available works with your schedule, please contact Cindi McPheeters in Buttrick Hall Room G-15.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete the message from your computer.