Our tutors do not have to reapply each semester. Everyone is on an "at will basis," so if there is a problem, that tutor may not get hours the following semester, but employment rolls over from semester to semester until they tell me they are graduating or have found another job. Our professionals do get "offer letters" every year that they have to sign, but that is more of an HR/business office formality than anything.

For evaluation, my staff (both professional and student) has annual performance evaluations.

--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator
(269)782-1463