We have several iPads located throughout our tutoring space, and each student that comes in for tutoring services signs in on one of the iPads.

They begin by entering their student ID number and selecting “Peer Tutoring”. In the background, the system then connects with the main University system to pull up the student’s current course list. The student selects which class they’re here to be tutored for, and the subject (math, writing, foreign language, etc.). That’s it.

Then, at the end of each week we run a report that shows us how many students checked in for tutoring, what subjects they were here for, and this allows us to keep track of our own analytics as well as send weekly reports to faculty letting them know which of their students came in for assistance and why.

Heidi M. Roberts

Peer Tutoring Coordinator, Student Development Center

Walla Walla University | College Place, WA

(509) 527-2664