Another possibility is Dr. Ken Bain, author of What the Best College Teachers Do.  He was the keynote speaker at a conference on our campus in 2016 and was very good.

Ms. Sharon Green

Coordinator, Instructional Services

Academic Success Center (formerly the Office of Academic Support)

Niagara University

Seton Hall, 1st floor

P. O. Box 1915

Niagara University, NY 14109-1915