Dr. Skip Downing has a unique perspective on students, learners and teaching and learning and is a very engaging presenter.

Best,

Nic

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  || Senior Associate Director || he, him, his

McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University

328 Frist Center

(609)258-6921  || https://mcgraw.princeton.edu/undergraduates

[log in to unmask]" alt="/var/folders/bz/f8nmq6r1225d6868p1lzp_1r0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cid1F54F2A3-2E31-4680-928F-6788C82492CF">

Life Beyond Grades: Designing College Courses to Promote Intrinsic Motivation

 www.Cambridge.org/9780521805230

The Key To Overcoming Procrastination | TEDx PrincetonU

[log in to unmask]" alt="Principedia">

The Insiders’ Guide To Princeton Academics—Add Your Voice!