From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Taylor, Janice (Tutoring Services)
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 6:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Storing ID Badges

Hi Heidi,

We use clip-on badges and store them alphabetically in index card boxes.  This is nice, tidy, and accessible.  The lanyards might be more problematic because that takes up more room.

I have seen some centers that use an over-the-door shoe rack to store them in and that works too.

There are basic badge holders for pretty cheap but I don't think they would accommodate the lanyard either: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.namebadgeproductions.com_product_4961_badge-2Ddisplay-2Dtray-2Dwith-2Dcover-3Fgclid-3DEAIaIQobChMIt4GQ1M-5Fx4gIVDtRkCh1hRgrhEAQYCiABEgLWjvD-5FBwE&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=WG1zwEtjnCl0wLBrL1bK1zP7zKi4WYFCI8-hY0NewZM&s=cqa1pUL72fte_5BK2VhUms8RjJ-XV4IXQVSA713q-NM&e=

Type in "name badge organizer" in Google and you will see plenty of options in all price ranges.

Good luck!

Janice L. Taylor

Program Manager, Clark College Tutoring Services
Office: FHL 202
Mail Stop: FHL 222
Phone: 360.992.2773
Email: [log in to unmask]