From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rebecca Cofer
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutors in residence halls

WARNING: This email is from outside TJC. Do not click on links or attachments unless you expect them from the sender and know the content is safe.

Danna, you read my mind!  I would love this info too.  We have done off-site tutoring in other campus buildings and had huge success.  I believe partly because of the distance that building is from the tutoring center.  We also gear to towards our agriculture and natural resource management, in the high DFW courses.

However, we tried residence hall tutoring and it didn’t go over well, partly because we didn’t advertise it enough.  I am super interested and would even be game to have a conversation on the phone or even a Google Doc of shared best practices.  😊

Thanks, all.  We seem to be on the same page a lot.  #tutoringcenterlife

Rebecca Daly Cofer

Assistant Director- Campus Tutoring Services

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

If you’d like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.

Schedule an appointment with me

Follow the AAC on Instagram- @theaac_atabac