We would keep them for a handful of years for sample problems the students can work on solving with the tutors.

You can check to see if your campus library wants them for similar reasons.

Donating to a local high school in some cases may be appropriate.  I understand that many prisons will take textbooks for prisoners who are trying to educate themselves as part of the reformation process.  We looked into this possibility at one point.

I might put out some books for students to take as well, but be sure to look carefully to ensure that they aren't instructor's editions or solutions manuals. 😊

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, President

Integrity 1st Learning Support Solutions, LLC

446A Blake Street – Suite 101

New Haven, CT  06515

(203) 800-4100

www.Integrity1stLSS.com