Hi there,

For those of you who have a tutor of the month award for your center, what is your criteria/process for choosing which tutor will be recognized?

I'm a staff of one so utilizing nominations from other staff won't really work, but I'd like to have some criteria/process in place that won't be interpreted as me just playing favorites! :)

Thank you!
Josie

Josie Ragolia, MSIS | Student Success Librarian | 503-352-1404
Pacific University Libraries | Tran Library 105
pronouns: she/her
Pacific University | 2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116