We work with our Institutional  Research Department to collect data on students who use our services and compare student final grades to the students in their  classes who do not use the Learning Center. We are also looking into other options of students who faculty refer to the learning center and comparing them to students in their classes who do not use the center.

Robert Carey
Learning Center Coordinator
Phi Theta Kappa Advisor
Pima Community College, East Campus