I don't have a reference but I will be looking forward to seeing what others provide.  I would love to have all our tutoring in one place as opposed to all over as it is right now, as I believe it will bring about more visibility, but there are some concerns (just from being in my thirtieth year of this job):

SI, I fear, may lose attendance if students have to walk from the closer classroom setting they have now to our building, which is in center of our campus.

It would make no sense to move our nursing tutoring here as it all takes place in a building literally across the river and would cut down on convenience.

Other than that, I think the upsides are incredible.  One I'd like to see talked about is improved quality control.  I'm not saying we watch over every session, but I'm wondering if having most of our tutoring in a central location will make it less likely a tutor would be a no-show?

Michael B. Kassel, Ph. D.
Tutorial Coordinator
Academic Success Center
285 University Pavilion