?Dear colleagues,

I hope you're all having a great start to the summer.

My department is examining ways to revise our tutoring log, and we're interested in how other academic support departments document tutoring sessions.

What information do you use to capture a tutoring session?

How do you phrase or categorize parts of a tutoring session to help your tutors thoroughly document each session?

If you use tutoring logs, I'd be grateful if you'd be willing to share samples of them.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Blaise Bennardo

STEM Adviser, Student Learning Center

Queensborough Community College / The City University of New York