From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of White, Jeffrey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 4:58:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Keynote speaker recommendations

Hi Stacey,

A few names come to mind: Saundra McGuire (Teach students how to learn) , James Lang (Small teaching), Joan Middendorf (Overcoming student learning bottlenecks), Christine Harrington or Melissa Thomas (Designing a motivational syllabus), and Shawn O’Neil, at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro on instructional and training techniques, outcomes, and assessment. Shawn gave an inspirational keynote at our Northwest CRLA conference in March.

All the best,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203