Stacey:

Not sure if you could talk him into it, but I would highly recommend Dr. Hunter Boylan at App State.
He is highly sought after as a keynote speaker.
Full disclosure, he was one of my professors when I was obtaining my masters in Higher Education.

Ken White, MA Higher Ed., MBA
Executive Development Coordinator
Walker College of Business - Graduate Programs
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC