From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Tindall
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] 2021

*****  To join INSNA, visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=c7XFeSVBAQ_vYN9mFcSKFBkEpIlBEeeTpSlMEVMLVzY&s=8BnT32sdrY6CVc2JjHe98oOiK_kyiSjVRN2YP-OnBaE&e=   *****

Maybe I missed this at the meeting, and I was going to ask at the business meeting (but didn't), but is there any info about the 2021 Sunbelt?

I vaguely recall there was a tentative plan to do this with NetSci ...
but is there a date and place?

DBT

--
David Tindall
Professor

Chair
Environment and Society Minor, Faculty of Arts, University of British Columbia

Mailing address:

Department of Sociology
University of British Columbia
6303 N.W. Marine Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6T 1Z1

Office Location: Anthropology and Sociology Building Room 1317

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=c7XFeSVBAQ_vYN9mFcSKFBkEpIlBEeeTpSlMEVMLVzY&s=8BnT32sdrY6CVc2JjHe98oOiK_kyiSjVRN2YP-OnBaE&e= ). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.