Hi Folks,

This is your last chance to register for our workshop on designing, conducting, and building lab experiments on networks.

We'll be sharing our experience in creating high-powered network experiments and recruiting participants at a workshop at Sunbelt 2019. If you've ever been interested in doing online experiments, now is the time to learn the tricks of the trade.

The first half of the workshop is the Design Session. There you will:

In the second, Build Session of the workshop, you will:

You do not have to attend both sessions. If you are not ready to code your own study, you can just attend the first half. If you’re just looking to take your human subjects research online, you can attend the second half.

Register Now at https://www.fourwav.es/view/717/info/. Ours is the workshop titled "Designing and Conducting Online Lab Experiments on Social Networks"

Thank you!

Jason Radford

--
Jason Radford
Doctoral Student, Sociology, University of Chicago