Hi all,

Just a reminder that if you want to have your memories of Sunbelt added to our living history, please get in touch! It'd be great if small groups of people would interview each other - so bring a friend! Open slots for interviews are:

Thursday PM1 (except 1:30)
Friday (before 3:30 and after 4:30)
Sunday

If you would like to be interviewed please email me with your preferred time. It has to be via appointment so I can keep the camera locked when not in use, and so someone can help with the filming! And, if you're unable to make time at Sunbelt, by all means send along a recording you make yourself!

All the best,

Dr. Lorien Jasny
Senior Lecturer | Q-Step Centre
Department of Politics | University of Exeter
+44 (0) 1392 725629 | Clayden 1.05

My pronouns<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__blog.cultureamp.com_why-2Dsharing-2Dpreferred-2Dgender-2Dpronouns-2Dat-2Dwork-2Dmatters&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=XCSrtUXohrWGaQkcpKhzLzYKqvXTegbYFOTn_vM7Ccg&s=3ZEPhfaaFCJtCOw3t6VHX5UrH9hJkUqCMelqP2QTtnc&e= > are she / her / hers.
[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.exeter.ac.uk_codebox_email-2Dsig_staff-2Dsig.gif&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=XCSrtUXohrWGaQkcpKhzLzYKqvXTegbYFOTn_vM7Ccg&s=Q0dD9Bowq4OkrqR-Mic5YMjqu55TFCgQYznIdyTOtgE&e= ]
This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.